Ruby Metaprogramming Study Note
I'm now taking a sniff of Ruby Metaprogramming. This is my tiny Study Note. :)
Aug. 22st, 2009 by ashbb (Satoshi Asakawa)
The Ruby Programming Language, Chapter 8: Reflection and Metaprogramming
Programming Ruby, Chapter 24: Metaprogramming
The Well-Grounded Rubyist, Part 3: Ruby dynamics
The Book Of Ruby, Chapter 20: Dynamic Programming
Ruby Best Practices, Chapter 3: Mastering the Dynamic Toolkit
A simple twitter client on Heroku, written in Ruby DSL as a Sinatra app.
Dwemthy's Array Study Note
_why's mini tutorial about Ruby Metaprogramming.
ToDoList with IRB
A tiny sample program for the first exercise.
Turtle Graphics with Shoes
Very simple Ruby DSL on Shoes.
An Exercise in Metaprogramming with Ruby - Study Note
Hal Fulton's fantastic exercise.
Rails' fantastic magic. Refer to Metaprogramming Ruby, Chapter 7.
Refer to Metaprogramming Ruby, Chapter 3.
Previous Exercises of Ruby Metaprogramming Course at RubyLearning
- Seeing Metaclasses Clearly
- Extending your include knowledge of Ruby
- Using methodmissing and respondto? to create dynamic methods
- Ola Bini's blogs on Meta programming
- ss001: nested def keyword
- ss002: closure and flat scope
- ss003: class variables belong to class hierarchies
To do list
- create more sample codes
- write more contents
Let's Enjoy Ruby Metaprogramming!