Localization abstractions and implementations for ASP.NET Core applications.
This project is part of ASP.NET Core. You can find samples, documentation and getting started instructions for ASP.NET Core at the Home repo.
Here are a few samples that demonstrate different localization features including: localized views, localized strings in data annotations, creating custom localization resources ... etc.
- Localization.StarterWeb - comprehensive localization sample demonstrates almost all of the localization features
- Localization.EntityFramework - localization sample that uses an EntityFramework based localization provider for resources
- Localization.CustomResourceManager - localization sample that uses a custom
Community projects adapt RequestCultureProvider for determining the culture information of an
- My.AspNetCore.Localization.Json - determines the culture information for a request from a JSON file.
- My.AspNetCore.Localization.Session - determines the culture information for a request via values in the session state.
Community projects adapt IStringLocalizer for fetching the localiztion resources.