Open on GitHub package
Provides commands to quickly view the current file on GitHub.com (The Website).
When editing a file in Atom, use the command palette or keyboard shortcuts to:
- Open the file on github.com alt-g, o
- Open the blame view for the file on github.com alt-g, b
- Open the history view for the file on github.com alt-g, h
- Open the issues view for the repository the file belongs to on github.com alt-g, i
- Open the pull requests view for the repository the file belongs to on github.com alt-g, p
- Open the compare page for the current branch on github.com alt-g, r
- Copy the github.com URL for the currently selected lines alt-g, c
Remote URL detection
The GitHub repository URL is guessed from the current branch and Git remote information. To override the defaults, you can use
git config to set the remote and branch name:
git config atom.open-on-github.remote upstream git config atom.open-on-github.branch some-branch
Inspired by the GitHub Tools package for Sublime Text 2.