Daily Deals is an application built with Angular that shows how you can add token based authentication to your Angular applications. You can read the full tutorial for this project here: Angular Authentication Tutorial.
Running the App
You will need to run both the Node.js server located in the
server directory and Angular front-end located in the
ng2auth directory. See each of the project directories for detailed instructions on how to run the projects. You will need an Auth0 account, so if you don't already have one, sign up for a free account today.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free Auth0 account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to log in.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.