Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #541 - A bunch of great README fixes
- #574 - Add
cacheCompression: falseto disable GZip compression of the disk cache
- #670 - Handle both 'sourceMap' and 'sourceMaps' options properly
- #671 - Fix
sourceMaps: 'inline'to work properly with
- #669 - Fix sourcemaps to work with Webpack's
This is the first stable release of
babel-loader for Babel 7.x.
- README updates
- Dropped peer dependency on betas and RCs, but left the backward-compat code we had for now to give people time to migrate
- #639 - Use MD4 instead of SHA1 for filename hashes
- #644 - Read file before creating directory
- #645 - [docs] Update http-links to https
- #660 - Pass Babel's .caller option and pass supportsStaticESM:true.
NOTE: For those looking for
v8.0.0-beta.5, it was a mis-publish of the wrong branch and included only #660 and missed the other 3 PRs.