An application to create appropriate Drawable resources for you Android app.
You can choose:
- Download the source from here and compile it by yourself
- Download the latest compiled version and unzip it
To open the application:
On Windows: double click on run.bat
On Gnu/Linux - OSX:
- Open a terminal session
- Type chmod +x run.sh
- launch run.sh
Once opened, just click onto the image on the left of the windows and choose the drawable (.jpg or .png) you want to convert
- Then click on browse and select your android project res folder's path.
- In source density choose the density your image is drawn at
- Select which density you want to create clicking on the checkboxes in the bottom of the window
- click make and see the magic! :-)
Author: Tiziano Basile (aka Tizionario)