An Add In to Sparx Enterprise Architect to allows modelling and exporting of RAML,Json Schema and Json artefacts.
Blogs about this functionality
- Modelling an API in SparxEA and building runtime artefacts
- Editing Samples and Updating the Enterprise Architect Model
- Generating Object Diagram Samples from UML Class Models
- Modelling API Schema as Class Diagrams in Enterprise Architect
Videos introducing this functionality.
- Exporting class diagrams as json schemas
- Generating samples
- Synchronizing Json files into EA
- Validating RAML API,Json Schemas and Samples (no video as yet)
- Build the solution in the APIAddIn folder using visual studio
- Using Regedit add the registry key to list Sparx EA to the class.
- Start EA.
- You should see the extension menus in Extensions-API MDG.
- The extensions are context sensitive
Using this add in
This project makes use of the Yaml.NET. I have had to clone the source code into this project as without changes I couldnt get the raml syntax to be generated correctly.
This project also reliese upon the SVG Export. Please install this plugin.
If this is useful to you or you would be interested to some other features/capabilities. Let me know.