a GitHub App built with probot that comments on newly opened Pull Requests that do not update either the README or a file in the
- Install the bot on the intended repositories. The plugin requires the following Permissions and Events:
- Pull requests: Read & Write
- check the box for Pull Request events
- Add a
.github/config.ymlfile that contains the contents you would like to reply within an
- Optionally, you can also add a
whiteListthat includes terms, that if found in the title, the bot will not comment on.
- Optionally, you can also add
targetFilesthat includes the files or paths to consider documentation.
# Configuration for update-docs - https://github.com/behaviorbot/update-docs # Comment to be posted to on PRs that don't update documentation updateDocsComment: > Thanks for opening this pull request! The maintainers of this repository would appreciate it if you would update some of our documentation based on your changes. updateDocsWhiteList: - bug - chore updateDocsTargetFiles: - README - docs/
# Install dependencies npm install # Run the bot npm start
See the probot deployment docs if you would like to run your own instance of this plugin.