Simple, Fast and Flexible CMS.
Bludit is a web application to build your own website or blog in seconds, it's completely free and open source. Bludit uses files in JSON format to store the content, you don't need to install or configure a database. You only need a web server with PHP support.
Bludit is a Flat-File CMS.
Bludit supports Markdown and HTML code for the content.
I'm working on Bludit v4 but I don't have an ETA for the first alpha or beta version. You can follow the changes in the new branch
v4.0 and in the blog post Bludit v4 Road map.
I'm doing a big refactor of Bludit's core so please be patient and let me release an Alpha version before push changes to the branch
Feedback and ideas are welcome, you can create an
issue with the request; Please provide some examples of the idea in the
You just need a web server with PHP support.
- PHP v5.6 or higher version.
- PHP mbstring module for full UTF-8 support.
- PHP gd module for image processing.
- PHP dom module for DOM manipulation.
- PHP json module for JSON manipulation.
- Supported web servers:
- Bludit supports almost every web server
- PHP Built-in web server (
php -S localhost:8000)
- Download the latest version from the official page. Bludit.com
- Extract the zip file into a directory like
- Upload the directory
bluditto your web server or hosting.
- Visit your domain https://example.com/bludit/
- Follow the Bludit Installer to configure the website.
Official Docker image on Docker Hub.
Also we provide Kubernetes deployments yaml files.
Bludit is open source and free, but if you really like the project and is useful for your you can contribute in Patreon, also for the supporters we provide Bludit PRO.
Platinum sponsors in Patreon!
Golden sponsors in Patreon!
Bludit is open source software licensed under the MIT license.