Brent Pedersen - Bioinformatics brentp
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Joined on
- bio-playground 73 miscellaneous scripts for bioinformatics/genomics that dont merit their own repo.
- cruzdb 59 python access to UCSC genomes database
- pyfasta 36 fast, memory-efficient, pythonic (and command-line) access to fasta sequence files
- xopen 29 open files for buffered reading and writing in #golang
- hts-python 23 pythonic wrapper for libhts
Repositories contributed to
- arq5x/gemini 120 a lightweight db framework for disease and population genetics.
- arq5x/cyvcf 18 A fast Python library for VCF files leveraging Cython for speed.
- quinlan-lab/mendelianerror 5 probability of mendelian error in trios.
- arq5x/bedtools2 196 A powerful toolset for genome arithmetic.
- arq5x/grabix 27 a wee tool for random access into BGZF files.
Contributions in the last year 1,325 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 33 days April 20 – May 22
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 5 commits to brentp/irelate Jul 30 – Aug 3
- Pushed 23 commits to brentp/vcfanno Jul 28 – Aug 3
- Pushed 2 commits to brentp/hts-python Jul 31
- Pushed 1 commit to brentp/xopen Jul 29
- Pushed 7 commits to brentp/effects Jul 29
- Pushed 5 commits to brentp/vcfgo Jul 28 – Jul 29
- Pushed 4 commits to brentp/cgotabix Jul 28
1 Issue reported
- Open #514 determine order of variant annotations