Brent Pedersen - Bioinformatics brentp
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Joined on
- bio-playground 66 miscellaneous scripts for bioinformatics/genomics that dont merit their own repo.
- cruzdb 56 python access to UCSC genomes database
- pyfasta 35 fast, memory-efficient, pythonic (and command-line) access to fasta sequence files
- hts-python 21 pythonic wrapper for libhts
- bwa-meth 19 align BS-Seq reads and extract methylation without intermediate temp files
Repositories contributed to
- arq5x/gemini 105 a lightweight db framework for disease and population genetics.
- arq5x/cyvcf 14 A fast Python library for VCF files leveraging Cython for speed.
- arq5x/bedtools2 167 A powerful toolset for genome arithmetic.
- quinlan-lab/mendelianerror 4 probability of mendelian error in trios.
- dpryan79/PileOMeth 7 A (mostly) universal methylation extractor for BS-seq experiments.
Contributions in the last year 808 total Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 18, 2015
Longest streak 10 days September 2 – September 11
Current streak 4 days April 14 – April 17
- Pushed 7 commits to brentp/vcfgo Apr 15 – Apr 17
- Pushed 1 commit to arq5x/gemini Apr 16
- Pushed 3 commits to quinlan-lab/mendelianerror Apr 14
- Pushed 3 commits to brentp/lua-stringy Apr 14