Brent Pedersen - Bioinformatics brentp
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Joined on
- bio-playground 68 miscellaneous scripts for bioinformatics/genomics that dont merit their own repo.
- cruzdb 58 python access to UCSC genomes database
- pyfasta 35 fast, memory-efficient, pythonic (and command-line) access to fasta sequence files
- xopen 24 open files for buffered reading and writing in #golang
- bwa-meth 20 align BS-Seq reads and extract methylation without intermediate temp files
Repositories contributed to
- arq5x/gemini 111 a lightweight db framework for disease and population genetics.
- arq5x/cyvcf 17 A fast Python library for VCF files leveraging Cython for speed.
- arq5x/bedtools2 174 A powerful toolset for genome arithmetic.
- quinlan-lab/mendelianerror 4 probability of mendelian error in trios.
- arq5x/grabix 24 a wee tool for random access into BGZF files.
Contributions in the last year 1,091 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 33 days April 20 – May 22
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 5 commits to quinlan-lab/mendelianerror May 21 – May 26
- Pushed 7 commits to brentp/slurmpy May 22 – May 26
- Pushed 1 commit to arq5x/cyvcf May 22
- Pushed 2 commits to brentp/xopen May 22