Brent Pedersen - Bioinformatics brentp
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Joined on
- bio-playground 75 miscellaneous scripts for bioinformatics/genomics that dont merit their own repo.
- cruzdb 60 python access to UCSC genomes database
- pyfasta 38 fast, memory-efficient, pythonic (and command-line) access to fasta sequence files
- xopen 29 open files for buffered reading and writing in #golang
- hts-python 26 pythonic wrapper for libhts
Repositories contributed to
- arq5x/gemini 127 a lightweight db framework for disease and population genetics.
- arq5x/cyvcf 19 A fast Python library for VCF files leveraging Cython for speed.
- jimhavrilla/pmodel 3 For modeling genetic variation based on protein domains
- quinlan-lab/mendelianerror 5 probability of mendelian error in trios.
- arq5x/grabix 29 a wee tool for random access into BGZF files.
Contributions in the last year 1,396 total Oct 9, 2014 – Oct 9, 2015
Longest streak 33 days April 20 – May 22
Current streak 4 days October 5 – October 8
- Pushed 12 commits to jimhavrilla/pmodel Oct 8
- Pushed 9 commits to brentp/irelate Oct 5 – Oct 7
- Pushed 1 commit to brentp/bwa-mips Oct 6