Brent Pedersen - Bioinformatics brentp
- University of Utah
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Joined on
- bio-playground 76 miscellaneous scripts for bioinformatics/genomics that dont merit their own repo.
- cruzdb 62 python access to UCSC genomes database
- pyfasta 41 fast, memory-efficient, pythonic (and command-line) access to fasta sequence files
- vcfanno 38 annotate a VCF with other VCFs/BEDs/tabixed files
- xopen 30 open files for buffered reading and writing in #golang
Repositories contributed to
- arq5x/gemini 130 a lightweight db framework for disease and population genetics.
- arq5x/cyvcf 22 A fast Python library for VCF files leveraging Cython for speed.
- jimhavrilla/pmodel 3 For modeling genetic variation based on protein domains
- bioconda/bioconda-recipes 25 Conda recipes for the bioconda channel.
- quinlan-lab/mendelianerror 5 probability of mendelian error in trios.
Contributions in the last year 1,635 total Nov 30, 2014 – Nov 30, 2015
Longest streak 33 days April 20 – May 22
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 4 commits to bioconda/bioconda-recipes Nov 24 – Nov 28
- Pushed 1 commit to brentp/irelate Nov 24
- Pushed 2 commits to brentp/vcfanno Nov 24
- Pushed 2 commits to arq5x/gemini Nov 24
- Pushed 1 commit to brentp/inheritance Nov 24
- Pushed 1 commit to brentp/bw-python Nov 24
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #321 update gemini to version 0.18.0 from pypi
- Merged #615 more resolution in comp_het priority score. closes #549
- Merged #301 add inheritance-0.04