International language files for the xhalr app.
If you have a language you want to add, please help us out. Go to https://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php if you don't know your language 2 character code, and use that code to name your language file. Don't forget to include your name as a contributor on your language file, and include a link so that we can thank you on the translation page.
- LanguageEnglish = Should be the English word for the language.
- LanguageNative = Should be the Word for the language in that language.
- LanguageCode = Should be a two character code for the language, which can be found on sites like this.
- Contributors = This is a place to add a credit for yourself. See the English language file for an example of multiple contributors.
- SiteTitle = This should be "Breathe Slowly". I am aware this phrase is not in common use, but it should not be translated to something else like "Breathe Deeply".
- SiteDescription = This is the description used in search engine and social links.
- SiteNews = This is a link to the help and news section of the site.
- TextReady = A question mark is provided by the script, so merely put a one or two word phrase for "Are you Ready".
- TextInhale = A single word for "breathe in" or as close to the word "inhale" as the language can get.
- TextExhale = A single word for "breathe out" or as close to the word "exhale" as the language can get.
- TextHold = This should be a word or phrase that means to "hold breath" or "wait" or "pause".
- TextAffirmative = An affirmative word as an answer to a yes or no question.
- TextNegative = A negative word as an answer to a yes or no question.
- SettingsDescription = This can be editorialized for content, and if you know of an anxiety help website in the language, please use that instead of the link to the ADAA.
- SettingsDefault1 = Default preset breathing pattern.
- SettingsDefault2 = Square preset breathing pattern.
- SettingsDefault3 = Pranayama preset breathing pattern (You don't have to translate this).
- SettingsDefault4 = Ujjayi preset breathing pattern (You don't have to translate this).
- SettingsSlider1 = Should be a longer or more descriptive form of "Inhale" such as "Breathe In".
- SettingsSlider2 = Should be a longer or more descriptive form of "Hold" such as "Hold Breath".
- SettingsSlider3 = Should be a longer or more descriptive form of "Exhale" such as "Breathe Out".
- SettingsSectionTheme = The Theme section title.
- SettingsThemeColor = The words for "Day / Night", indicating a light and dark theme.
- SettingsThemeWords = A phrase to indicate whether words should be shown.
- SettingsThemeAudio = A phrase to indicate whether audio or sounds should be played.
- SettingsThemeLanguage = A phrase to ask the user to choose a language.
- SettingsThemeFullscreen = A phrase to indicate the user can activate Fullscreen.
- SettingsSectionShare = The Share section title.
- SettingsShareJoin = A phrase to ask the user to join the group on our facebook page.
- SettingsShareEmbed = A question asking the user if they want to embed the application in their own website.
- CreatedBy = A phrase indicating the application was created by Hamilton Cline
- Donate = A phrase to ask the person if they want to donate money using the Paypal service.
- Translate = A phrase to ask the user if they wish to translate the page into the language of this file.