Documentation for writing Automate test scripts in C#
Install selenium driver for .net
- Download selenium web-driver in zip format from http://selenium.googlecode.com/files/selenium-dotnet-2.33.0.zip
- Create folder C:\selenium-dotnet (or your default folder for .net libs in MAC/Linux) and unzip the downloaded file in the same location.
- Driver API reference can be found here: http://selenium.googlecode.com/git/docs/api/dotnet/index.html
Setup your IDE to write selenium tests
- In order to write selenium test in visual studio, create a new "Console Application" in visual studio. File→New Project→Visual c#→Console Application.
- Then the selenium libraries are needed to be imported through "Solution Explorer" pane. Right click on References, browse through C:\selenium-dotnet\selenium-dotnet-2.33.0\net40 and import the libraries.
For C# frameworks integration with BrowserStack, refer to their individual repositories -