Gauge Integration with BrowserStack
- BrowserStack Automate account with at least 4 parallel tests. Signup for a free trial here.
- Gauge should be installed and in $PATH. Latest version of Gauge can be downloaded from the website.
- Maven should be installed and in $PATH. Latest version of Maven can be downloaded from the website.
- Clone the repo
- Install dependencies
env/default/default.propertieswith your BrowserStack Username and Access Key
Running the tests
- To run the test suite, run
- You can view your test results on the BrowserStack Automate dashboard
- To test on a different set of browsers, check out our platform configurator