A sample iOS app supporting XCUI Tests on Browserstack.
How to run
- Select the device as "Generic iOS device"
- Product -> Clean
- Build the ipa
- Product -> Archive
- Window -> Organizer -> Select the most recently created archive -> Export
- Export for "Development"
- Select the location where you want the ipa to be saved
- Build the XC UI Tests zip
- Product -> Build For -> Testing
- From the shell, go to the DerivedData directory (normally ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/)
- cd Sample_iOS-<random characters>
- cd Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/
- zip -r SampleUITests.zip SampleXCUITests-Runner.app/
- Use the ipa, and zip file to run on Browserstack