You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
May 18, 2014
since this release
Changes from previous versions can be seen in changes.txt. The release is also available on nuget
getting build ready for v3.2.1
fixed compilation issues in .NET 3.5 and Silverlight 5
added version info to change files
updated for v3.1 RTM
this is the last release to support SL
Hell yeah. Counting days to getting rid of this PITA
- updated dependencies to release version of Core v3
- updated for RC1
- fixing silverlight builds... what else?
- fixed silverlight build
updated for 2.5.3 release
- updated Core to release 2.5.2 build - this is Windsor 2.5.2
- upped version number to 2.5.1
- updated changes.txt
- cosmetic changes in how issues in potential lifestyle mismatches view are displayed based on feedback I got.
- updated exception message when PWR lifestyle module not registered …
-SL buidl should now pass
- updated .net core with 2.5 beta release
Updated Changes.txt after reverting factory support changes which wil…
…l go into 2.1.1.
git-svn-id: http://svn.castleproject.org:8080/svn/castle/InversionOfControl/trunk@6655 73e77b4c-caa6-f847-a29a-24ab75ae54b6
Updated the EmailSender component's Changes.txt with recent changes f…
git-svn-id: http://svn.castleproject.org:8080/svn/castle/trunk@5815 73e77b4c-caa6-f847-a29a-24ab75ae54b6
removing circa 2006 limitations that are no longer relevant
git-svn-id: http://svn.castleproject.org:8080/svn/castle/trunk@5652 73e77b4c-caa6-f847-a29a-24ab75ae54b6
Marking Castle Core 1.1.0 in the Changes.txt.
git-svn-id: http://svn.castleproject.org:8080/svn/castle/trunk@5640 73e77b4c-caa6-f847-a29a-24ab75ae54b6
Changed Castle Core version from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0.
Updated NHibernate to r4229.
git-svn-id: http://svn.castleproject.org:8080/svn/castle/trunk@5636 73e77b4c-caa6-f847-a29a-24ab75ae54b6
- Minor fixes
- Applied Yuri Mamrukov's suggestion (see FACILITIES-31)
- Changed copyright 2004,2005 to 2006
git-svn-id: http://svn.castleproject.org:8080/svn/castle/trunk@1531 73e77b4c-caa6-f847-a29a-24ab75ae54b6