Chingu Cohorts - Voyage-4 (Bears-Team-12)
Web application to help users find their lost pets, by posting Lost and Found pets
As an unauthenticated user I can:
- View a post about a lost pet and a pet that has been found
- Comment on existing posts
- Search and post by Location
- Filter posts by: Pet type, Location, Name, Date
As an authenticated user I can:
- Create a post for a pet that I have lost
- Create a post for a pet that I have found
- Add my contact information
- Choose to share my contact information
- Comment on posts
- View posts about Lost and Found pets
- Create posts about Lost and Found pets
- Remove found pet from the list
- Authentication - Google, Facebook, Twitter and local.
- Location indicator
- Adopt a pet
- Ability to share posts to linked Social Media accounts
- CamelCase for id's
- kebab-case for Classes
- Use classes for CSS
- Comments where appropriate for code clarification
- New line after functions
- Split each user story into technical tasks on Trello, under
- Assign yourself to a task and move card to
- When work is complete and you made a PR move card to
- After the PR approved and the branch was merged to
Development, move the card to the
Donecolumn. Make sure all the subtasks in the checklist are checked.
Developmentbranch is the default branch.
- For each functionality/task - work on a separate branch.
- The branch would be merged to
Developmentby one of the other team members.
- At the end of each sprint we will merge