Angular CRUD ops, Modals, Animations, Pagination, DateTimePicker, Directives and much more..
- Single Page Application built with Angular 2 and TypeScript
- Back-end API built with ASP.NET Core
- Setup the API from here or read the accosiated post
- Clone the Scheduler.SPA app and open it in your favorite text editor
- Open a command prompt and run the following commands
- npm install
- bower install
- Start the API and set the _apiURI inside the utils/config.service.ts to point it
- Start the SPA by typing npm start
Microsoft Azure Deployment
Learn how to deploy an Angular 2 app on Microsoft Azure, here.
For being part of open source projects and documenting my work here and on chsakell's blog I really do not charge anything. I try to avoid any type of ads also.
If you think that any information you obtained here is worth of some money and are willing to pay for it, feel free to send any amount through paypal.
Follow chsakell's Blog
|Microsoft Web Application Development|
Code released under the MIT license.