Launch the W3C and aXe tools on a list of URLs contained in a JSON file.
What's aXe and W3C ?
- aXe : automated tool that can find some accessibility defects of Web documents.
- w3c : automated tool that checks the mark-up (HTML) validation of Web documents.
Warning: even the best automated accessibility testing tools will only test at the most one-third of all possible accessibility issues. In other words, theses tools are not magic. They are useful but they have to be completed by a human evaluation.
How it works ?
- Get all the URLs from the source file json (src/data.json)
- Launch the W3C and aXe tools on these URLs
- Create a result folder by day, by site and by tool (report/)
- Store all this information in a unique JSON file (report/assets/dataBuild.json)
- From this JSON file create sexy data tables
- From this data tables create sexy charts
- tools : running W3C and aXe tools
- css : compile Sass to CSS, concatenation and minify CSS
- js : concatenation and minify JS
- json : build data json
- dashboard : running dashboard with sexy data tables and sexy charts
Dashboard made with love by Clever Age.