A plugin for adding a Google Custom Search Engine box in the sidebar
This plugin works only with themes with a sidebar.
To use the plugin you need a Google account and a search engine ID. You can optain an ID at https://cse.google.com.
Please choose in "Look and feel" > "Design" (at CSE dashboard) a theme except the theme "Default".
For further explanation and configuration see https://cse.google.com.
Fixes and extension by Alexandre Teles, alexteles.com.
0.5, February 5, 2018
- Compatibility with Bludit v2.
- Slight code improvement.
0.4, August 23, 2016
- Fixed the "label" setting on the dashboard.
- Fixed search box style.
- Results now uses the modal CSE option.
- Plugin now works with HTTPS.
0.3, June 20, 2016
- Addition of the field "compatible" (since v1.4).
0.2, January 27, 2016
- Update for v1.0.1.
- Script moved to header from footer.
0.1, December 4, 2015