- When aligning forms with
clojure-align(or with the automatic align feature), blank lines will divide alignment regions.
- #378: Font-lock escape characters in strings.
- Port threading macros related features from clj-refactor.el. Available refactorings: thread, unwind, thread first all, thread last all, unwind all.
- New command:
- All ns manipulation commands have keybindings under
C-c C-r n.
- #371: Don't font-lock
clojure-alignno longer gets confused with commas. In fact, now it even removes extra commas.
- #370: Warn the user if they seem to have activated the wrong major-mode.
- Make the expected ns function configurable via
- #361: Fixed a typo preventing the highlighting of fn names that don't start with
clojure-alignnow reindents after aligning, which also fixes an issue with nested alignings.
- #362: New custom option
clojure-indent-styleoffers 3 different ways to indent code.
- Vertically align sexps with
C-c SPC. This can also be done automatically (as part of indentation) by turning on
- Indent and font-lock forms that start with
when-like their counterparts.
- Apply the
font-lock-comment-faceto code commented out with
- Add indentation config for ClojureScript's
- Namespaces can now use the full palette of legal symbol characters.
- Namespace font-locking according to
- Fixed the indentation for
- Fixed the docstring indentation for