Cloudinary Ruby on Rails SDK
The Cloudinary Ruby on Rails SDK allows you to quickly and easily integrate your application with Cloudinary. Effortlessly optimize, transform, upload and manage your cloud's assets.
This Readme provides basic installation and usage information. For the complete documentation, see the Ruby on Rails SDK Guide.
Table of Contents
- Key Features
- Version Support
- Transform and optimize assets.
- Generate image and video tags.
- Asset Management.
- Secure URLs .
|SDK Version||Ruby 1.9.3||Ruby 2.x||Ruby 3.x|
|SDK Version||Rails 5.x||Rails 6.x|
gem install cloudinary
Transform and Optimize Assets
cl_image_tag("sample.jpg", :width => 100, :height => 150, :crop => :fill)
Active Storage Integration
- See samples folder.
- See CONTRIBUTING.
If you run into an issue or have a question, you can either:
- Issues related to the SDK: Open a GitHub issue.
- Issues related to your account: Open a support ticket
Cloudinary is a powerful media API for websites and mobile apps alike, Cloudinary enables developers to efficiently manage, transform, optimize, and deliver images and videos through multiple CDNs. Ultimately, viewers enjoy responsive and personalized visual-media experiences—irrespective of the viewing device.
- Cloudinary Transformation and REST API References: Comprehensive references, including syntax and examples for all SDKs.
- MediaJams.dev: Bite-size use-case tutorials written by and for Cloudinary Developers
- DevJams: Cloudinary developer podcasts on YouTube.
- Cloudinary Academy: Free self-paced courses, instructor-led virtual courses, and on-site courses.
- Code Explorers and Feature Demos: A one-stop shop for all code explorers, Postman collections, and feature demos found in the docs.
- Cloudinary Roadmap: Your chance to follow, vote, or suggest what Cloudinary should develop next.
- Cloudinary Facebook Community: Learn from and offer help to other Cloudinary developers.
- Cloudinary Account Registration: Free Cloudinary account registration.
- Cloudinary Website: Learn about Cloudinary's products, partners, customers, pricing, and more.
Released under the MIT license.