Notice: At this time, I do not plan on updating the Arduino Sphero or Bluetooth libraries.
This is a -basic- Sphero Library for the Arduino.
- Bluetooth Modem (http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9358)
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Jumper Wires
- Connect tx,rx pins on Bluetooth Module to TX1, RX1 on Arduino Mega
- Connect CTS and RTS to eachother
- Connect 5v and GND to Arduino 5V and GND
- Shake on Sphero
- Upload the AutoConfigBluetoothForSphero example, and run with the Serial Monitor
- Power cycle Arduino & Bluetooth Module (unplug & replug USB cable) : NOTE: Upon power up, the Sphero should autoconnect
- Upload and run any of the examples