Docker Atlassian Confluence Data Center
Start an Atlassian Confluence Data Center with Docker for local testing during plugin development.
It starts a PostgreSQL Database, several Confluence cluster nodes and Apache2 HTTPD as sticky session loadbalancer. The shared confluence-home is handled via a shared Docker volume. This is not meant to be used in production! The cluster is designed to not be persistent, meaning, once you shut it down, all data is lost. See it as the Data Center version of
Please choose the Confluence version you want to run:
- ⇨ versions
⚠️Since version 7.0.1 we use the official Atlassian Docker images and docker compose.
- Older versions can be found in codeclou-archive/docker-atlassian-confluence-data-center
- We do not provide support. If you have questions on how to run Confluence and/or Confluence Data Center, please ask in the Atlassian Community.
Trademarks and Third Party Licenses
- Atlassian Confluence
- Oracle Java JDK
- Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Docker, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
- PostgreSQL is a registered trademark of the PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada.
- Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
- macOS®, Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.