CodeRunner is a framework for the automated running and analysis of simulations. It automatically generates any necessary input files, organises the output data and analyses it. Because it is a modular system, it can easily be customised to work with any system and any simulation code.
CodeRunner requires several system dependencies which are explained in the
$ gem install coderunner
$ rake build $ gem install -l pkg/coderunner-x.x.x.gem
Coding Style Guide
These bullet points are taken from here: https://github.com/bbatsov/ruby-style-guide
- Indentation is strictly two spaces, i.e. not tabs.
- Where possible do not exceed 80 columns. This makes the code much more readable.
- Avoid unnecessary comments or inline comments, try to write code which is self documenting or have a short comment preceding your code.
- Do not use the ';' character to write several statements on one line.
- If in doubt refer to the style guide.
Copyright (c) 2016 Edmund Highcock. See LICENSE.txt for further details.