This extension is currently developped by @maximedenes and contributors, as part of Coq Community. The original author of this extension is @siegebell.
- Asynchronous proofs
- Syntax highlighting
- Commands: step forward, interpret to point, interrupt computation, queries, set display options, etc.
- Diff view for proof-view: highlight which terms change between states
- Smarter editing: does not roll back the state when editing whitespace or comments
- Works with prettify-symbols-mode
- Supports _CoqProject
- LtacProf results treeview
- VsCode 1.30.0 or more recent
- Coq 8.7.0 or more recent
The recommended way to install VsCoq is via the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- install Coq
- install vscode
- install this extension: press
F1to open the command palette, start typing "Extensions: Install Extension", press
enter, and search for
- select "enable" on the extension
- if you use _CoqProject - start vscode via
code .from the root folder of your project), or else select File|Open Folder... from vscode's menu.
- step forward:
- step backward:
- interpret to point:
- interpret to end:
- interpret to home:
- explore more commands:
F1and begin typing
- vscode documentation
F1 and start typing "settings" to open either workspace/project or user settings.)
"coqtop.binPath": ""-- specify the path to coqtop (e.g. "path/to/coq/bin/")
"coqtop.args": -- an array of strings specifying additional command line arguments for coqtop
"coqtop.loadCoqProject": true-- set to
falseto ignore _CoqProject