Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Merged several outstanding PR's:
- Silent Setup (#264)
- Comparison Fix (#269)
- Fix for Manually removing folder on nvm uninstall (#356)
- Wilcard major version to latest (#222)
Several documentation PR's were included in the repo as well.
The build process has been updated to provide:
- Code Signed Executables (courtesy Ecor Ventures/Author.io)
- MD5 Checksums
Leverages Go's native filepath management, which should fix issues with spaces and special characters in path names.
This is a patch update, fixing some mirroring issues, courtesy of PR #251. A nice new benefit is rollback support when a download fails.
This version fixes an issue with the
nvm ls available feature, which was not showing current versions properly.
It is now possible to add an
--insecure flag to installations if you need to bypass the SSL validation check performed against the remote server. This is an insecure process where mitm attacks can occur, so it is not enabled by default. This should only be used with trusted download sources.
- Removed need for Nodedistro feed. Now relies on official version feed from
- Added support for vX.X.X (automatically strips the v)
- Merged support for alternative download mirrors.
- Modified the output of
nvm ls availableto display a pretty table, up to 20 results. Displays Current, LTS, Stable, and Unstable versions.
- Merged additional PR's with general fixes.
- Installer: Removed option to open command prompt upon completion (because it was buggy).
nvm use 32|64"quick switching" from 32-bit to 64-bit or vice versa.
nvm list availableprovide a list of the versions available for download.
- Added proper support for 32-bit operating systems.
- Build process now uses goxc to target platform and architecture.