- Removed need for Nodedistro feed. Now relies on official version feed from
- Added support for vX.X.X (automatically strips the v)
- Merged support for alternative download mirrors.
- Modified the output of
nvm ls availableto display a pretty table, up to 20 results. Displays Current, LTS, Stable, and Unstable versions.
- Merged additional PR's with general fixes.
- Installer: Removed option to open command prompt upon completion (because it was buggy).
nvm use 32|64"quick switching" from 32-bit to 64-bit or vice versa.
nvm list availableprovide a list of the versions available for download.
- Added proper support for 32-bit operating systems.
- Build process now uses goxc to target platform and architecture.
- Added proxy support
- Added multiple-architecture support (32 & 64-bit options)
- Several bug fixes
The installer has been upgraded with a few new features. If node.js is already installed, you'll be provided an option to let nvm control it. As a result, you no longer have to uninstall node.js before installing NVM for Windows.
There are now two downloads.
nvm-setup.zip contains the installer and the full application.
nvm-noinstall.zip contains the
nvm.exe and required files for a manual installation. See the wiki for additional instructions.
The initial release supports installation of multiple versions of node.js. This coincides with the release of the node/npm distribution list.
Download and extract the zip (it only contains one file,
nvm-setup.exe). Run the installer and start using nvm for Windows.