Hi, I'm ZhiHan Gao and I live in Guangzhou, China.
I write open source projects about audio and image algorthms in github.
If you like my open source projects, and useful for you，
please consider buying me a coffee.
Thank you for your support!
Talking about Personal Stuffs:
- 👨🏽💻 I have worked for Baidu, KingSoft, etc.
- 🌱 I’m currently working on
- A Trimap-Free Solution for Real-Time Automatic Portrait Matting on Mobile Devices
A Robust Optimizer for Accelerated Training Convergence in Deep Learning
A General and Adaptive Robust Loss Structure Scheme
A Robust Loss Weighting Solution For Learning Long-Tail Data
- Image Synthesis and Semantic Manipulation Using Stable Diffusion Networks
- Stable Diffusion Architecture Optimization And Deployment On Mobile Devices
- A Robust Solution For Accelerated Training Convergence And Learning Long-Tail Data
- A Arbitrary Resolution Super Resolution Solution for Real World
- Accelerate Stable Diffusion FP16 Inference Deployment Optimization with TensorRT
- Port Stable Diffusion X4 Upscaler To TensorFlow And Support FP16 Inference Deployment
- Port Stable Diffusion PromptGen (GPT2) To TensorFlow And Support ONNX Inference Deployment
- Improve Batch Normalization for Robust Training and Inference
- Stable Diffusion Architectural Distillation
- Content-aware 3-view synthesis base on Stable Diffusion
- Video Editing techniques based on Stable Diffusion
- Port Stable Diffusion XL 1.0 To TensorFlow And Support FP16 Inference Deployment
- Stable Diffusion V1.5 And XL Inference With PyTorch Weights And More Features Like Stable Diffusion Web UI In TensorFlow
- LoRA TensorFlow 2 Implementation For Fine-Tuning Stable Diffusion
- Real time and embedded implementation of speech enhancement algorithms based on Minimum Mean-Square Error Short-Time Spectral Amplitude estimation (MMSE-STSA)
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on audio and image algorithms
- 🤔 Reach me on
- WeChat: DbgMonks
- QQ: 200759103
- Telegram: cpuimage
- 💬 Any paid technical service or solution consulting
- 📫 Reach me on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org