Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The Web interface is migrated to AngularJS
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- All dependencies are updated
- Updated Selenium to 2.41.0
- Fixed stripped DOM method
- Updated dependencies
Implements statistics for Crawljax using Codehale's metrics.
We have pre-loaded some metrics in core and you can extend the functionality yourself. We have created an example that shows how you can print the already inserted metrics and add one of your own.
The default counters that are included right now are:
- Crawler lost count
- Unfired actions count
- Invocations per plugin count.
- Crawl configuration now has an option to set the output folder #316. This is useful for plugins that require an output folder.
Browser.getDom()is deprecated. You can now choose between
- API Change: Proxy plugin has been removed. It didn't work in 3.1 and 3.0 and is now replaced by the
Binaries are available at Maven Central
- Added the possibility to stop Crawljax from using the runner or by calling stop from any plugin. #270
- Fixes bug positioning of elements in the crawloverview #237
- Fixed HashCode/Equals bug in Conditions #276
- Fixes bug where edges would disappear from the StateFlowGraph #272
- Updated to the new version of Selenium
- New Overview plugin
- Crawljax is now configured using a builder
- Crawljax can now crawl hidden
hrefelements as well.
- Children of a certain elements can be excluded using a nice syntax.
- The project has been split up in three versions: core, cli and examples.
- Major performance and stability improvements
- View closed issues
- View the full diff