- The Web interface is migrated to AngularJS
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- All dependencies are updated
In this release:
- Crawljax doesn't accidentally go to other URLs anymore during a Crawl. #339
StateVertexImpl.getUsedEventables()Always returned an empty list #350
- Fixed some Findbugs errors (thanks to @keheliya)
- PhantomJSDriver support is added. You can now use PhantomJS as a driver in Crawljax. For details see #327
- External URLs are not opened by default #328
- Updated Selenium
All binaries are available at Maven Central
Implements statistics for Crawljax using Codehale's metrics.
We have pre-loaded some metrics in core and you can extend the functionality yourself. We have created an example that shows how you can print the already inserted metrics and add one of your own.
The default counters that are included right now are:
- Crawler lost count
- Unfired actions count
- Invocations per plugin count.
- Crawl configuration now has an option to set the output folder #316. This is useful for plugins that require an output folder.
Browser.getDom()is deprecated. You can now choose between
- API Change: Proxy plugin has been removed. It didn't work in 3.1 and 3.0 and is now replaced by the
Binaries are available at Maven Central
- Added the possibility to stop Crawljax from using the runner or by calling stop from any plugin. #270
- Fixes bug positioning of elements in the crawloverview #237
- Fixed HashCode/Equals bug in Conditions #276
- Fixes bug where edges would disappear from the StateFlowGraph #272
- Updated to the new version of Selenium
- New Overview plugin
- Crawljax is now configured using a builder
- Crawljax can now crawl hidden
hrefelements as well.
- Children of a certain elements can be excluded using a nice syntax.
- The project has been split up in three versions: core, cli and examples.
- Major performance and stability improvements
- View closed issues
- View the full diff