TLS warning collector
- Windows 10 (download link for VM: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines)
- Chocolatey (link: https://chocolatey.org/docs/installation)
python3. On the installation screen, check the option to automatically set path (to use pip).
- Download the browser driver -- follow the instructions in
- When drivers are all set, add the drivers folder the the
- Install the python library dependencies and check if "drivers" are in PATH via command:
$ python requirements.py
You can change the configuration of the project in the
config.yaml file. By commenting out the line with
# you can choose which browsers and versions won't be in the dataset. (You can take a loot at the example test-versions).
After that, go to the project location via Administrator command line and run the
main.py script with this command:
$ pyhton main.py
Note: There may be a firewall settings popup during the first run as python wants to access the Internet.
The framework is developed at the Centre for Research on Cryptography and Security (CRoCS), at the Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Martin Ukrop 2018 - now (project lead, initial implementation)
- Lydia Kraus 2018 - now (project lead, researcher)
- Filip Gontko 2019 - now (main developer)