To run you will need:
- MongoDB installed locally on your box.
- Tomcat 7.x installed on your box
- Be sure that the compiled source files from the catweetegories project go into the directory: "WebContent/WEB-INF/classes"
- Also the contents of the conf directory has to end up in "WebContent/WEB-INF/classes" (we made the conf directory a source directory for our build)
- Go to your Tomcat home directory
- cd to the directory "conf/Catalina/localhost"
- create a file called "ROOT.xml" and put the following text into the file
<Context path="/catweetegories" reloadable="true"
docBase="/Users/csimoes/workspace-juno/catweetegories/WebContent" workDir="/Users/csimoes/workspace-juno/catweetegories/work" debug="0" privileged="true" allowLinking="true"> </Context>
- You will need to update the docBase and workDir parameters to match the locations of where you checked out the catweetegories project from GitHub