CSScomb for Sublime Text 2 & 3
Tool for sorting CSS properties in specific order.
- Sorting CSS properties. The order of properties in the help of professionals
- Setting the order of CSS properties. Use the order to which you are accustomed to
- Parsing CSS in the tags
style="..."attribute. CSScomb find a CSS-code to other languages and will sort it
- Formatting style sheets does not change. Work as a singleline and multiline CSS
- Separation of CSS properties for the group. Separate groups of empty string if you want
- Full support CSS2/CSS2.1/CSS3/CSS4 ;) CSScomb ready for the advanced CSS-code
The algorithm of CSScomb simulates web-technologists actions upon working with CSS-code to the limit. Usually to re-order code you move lines over each other considering comments in the code, multilines records of property values, hacks and everything that could be found in the real file. CSScomb reproduces these actions for you. This means that the parser "thinks" as a person editing the text, not as a blind robot parsing CSS.
For more info, online demo and tests see http://csscomb.com
CSScomb is written in pure PHP, without any external libraries or dependencies. See details at wiki.
Select code and press ctrl+shift+c
Tip: Combine expand selection by indentation ctrl+shift+j with ctrl+shift+c to quickly
select all rules for current css selector and sort them with csscomb.
Custom sort order
Plugin allows to use your own sort order.
To customize it do following:
- Open default sort order:
Sort Order – Default
- Copy whole file content.
- Open user-defined sort order:
Sort Order – User
- Paste in this file.
- Change order how you want.
Issues & bugs
CSScomb core: miripiruni, tonyganch
Sublime plugin: i-akhmadullin