Single Sign On (SSO) Client for PHP
The official PHP SSO Client for the Barebones SSO Server.
Barebones SSO Server is an awesome, scalable, secure, flexible login system.
- Average memory footprint. About 1MB RAM per connection.
- Classes and functions are carefully named to avoid naming conflicts with third-party software.
- When authentication is required prior to executing some task (e.g. posting a comment), the SSO client encrypts and sends the current request data ($_GET, $_POST, etc.) to the SSO server for later retrieval and will resume exactly where it left off in most cases (e.g. the comment is posted).
- Encrypts communications over the network (even HTTP).
- Communicates with the server on a schedule set by the client. Allows for significantly reduced network overhead without affecting system integrity.
- And more. See the full feature list.
- Also has a liberal open source license. MIT or LGPL, your choice.
- Designed for relatively painless integration into your project.
- Sits on GitHub for all of that pull request and issue tracker goodness to easily submit changes and ideas respectively.