✨ I'm a self-taught web developer who used to be an architect. I enjoy helping people to learn how to code so that they can make a similar change in their life and enter tech, I do so by sharing knowledge through my social media accounts ✨
- 🧚♀️ Pronouns: she/her 💁♀️
- 🔭 I’m currently working on expanding The Ultimate API Challenge project to include also backend tutorials. If you want to learn how to work with APIs using different tech stack, to challenge yourself by going through documentation and creating UIs out of the information available to you as well as have projects to put on your web development portfolio then check out this website.
- 🌱 At the moment learning Swift and SwiftUI! 🍎
- 💬 Ask me about: getting into tech, moral support, learning how to code, anything really you think I can share with you based on my knowledge and experience and I'll do my best
- ⚡ Fun fact: I cannot watch maps in satellite mode when they hover over a big body of water, freaks me out 😵💫
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on any social media initiatives you have in mind which come from a good place with the intent of helping people.
- 📫 Feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org