- Added support for a devices table in the 'on' section.
- Added extra log level for only showing information about the execution of a script module.
- Added example script for System-alive checker notifications (preventing false negatives).
- Added example script for controlling the temperature in a room with hysteresis control.
- Fixed updateLux (thanks to neutrino)
- Added Kodi commands to the device methods.
- Fixed updateCounter
- Added counterToday and counterTotal attributes for counter devices. Only available when http fetching is enabled.
- Added device description attribute.
- Added support for setting the setpoint for opentherm gateway.
- Added timedOut boolean attribute to devices. Requires http data fetching to be anabled.
- Properly detects usage devices and their Wattage.
- Added data persistence for scripts between script runs (see readme for more info)
- Added a time-line based data type for you scripts with historical information and many statistical functions for retreiving information like average, minumum, maximum, delta, data smoothing (averaging values over neighbours) etc. See readme for more information.
- Added SMS method to the domoticz object.
- Added toggleSwitch() method to devices that support it.
- Added more switch states that control device.bState (e.g. on == true, open == true 'all on' == true)
- Added secondsAgo to the lastUpdate attribute
- Added tests (test code coverage is above 96%!)
- Refactored code significantly.
- Made sure differently formulated but equal triggers in one script only execute the script only once (like MySensor and MySensor_Temperature).
- Added trigger info as a third parameter (Lua table) that is passed to the execute method of a script containing information about what exactly triggered the script (type = EVENT_TYPE_TIMER/EVENT_TYPE_DEVICE, trigger=). See readme.
- Added Lua time properties to domoticz.time property with all information about the current time (hours, minutes, seconds, etc.)
- Added option to return false in a forEach iteratee function which will abort the forEach loop.
- All devices not delivered by Domoticz to the event scripts are now added to domoticz.devices using the http data that is fetched every 30 minutes (by default).
- Added scenes and groups collections to the domoticz object
- Added Quick Reference Guide.
- Fixed a bug with log level printing. Now errors are printed.
- Added setPoint, heatingMode, lux, WhTotal, WhToday, WActual attributes to devices that support it. No need to access rawData for these anymore.
- Added log method to domoticz object. Using this to log message in the Domoticz log will respect the log level setting in the settings file. [dannybloe]
- Updated readme. Better overview, more attributes described.
- Added a couple of example scripts.
- A little less verbose debug logging. Domoticz seems not to print all message in the log. If there are too many they may get lost. [dannybloe]
- Added method fetchHttpDomoticzData to domoticz object so you can manually trigger getting device information from Domoticz through http. [dannybloe]
- Added support for sounds in domiticz.notify(). [WebStarVenlo]