The kohanaPress is WordPress style blog system driven by kohana. Demo site: http://bit.ly/KSJ8Hc
- I made modifications to Zend Paginator, to be modules of kohana.
- Similarly I have also modified Zend Mail.
- application/vendor/Zend folder is no longer required.
- Move kohana-3.2-sample-code/zend folder under kohana/modules/ folder.
- bootstrap.php was modified.
- The name changed to "kohanaPress".
- Added functions to manipulate the post.
- Added media delete function.
- Media view with ThickBox jQuery plugin.
- Added media upload function.
- This function uses Uploadify and ImageMgick.
- You must install ImageMagick and Imagick.
- Place 'uploads' folder under the document root(htdocs).
- Image data will be stored in MySQL database by binary code.
- The test12 is emulation code of WordPress.
- Now you can do only get user acount, login, post new article.
- Place 'includes' folder under the document root(htdocs).
- Create tables in the kohana database by
- Write to the
config/database.phpfile your user name and password for the kohana database.
- A SMTP server is needed on your PC.
- The ZendFramework is needed under