Dat Protocol Working Group
Process Information for the Dat Protocol Working Group (Notes, Agenda, Members)
Current Schedule: Every other Wednesday at 7:00PM (CET) / 10:00AM (PST). See Issues for next meeting agenda.
Meetings happen over IRC in #datprotocol on Freenode. Meetings are open for anyone, join the IRC channel! Notes will be published here after meetings are over.
Meeting Process Links
Active Working Group Members
WG Membership Process
- New members are nominated by existing WG members
- Members are added/removed via Voting Consensus
- Voting Consensus is all current WG members minus 1
- Several members belong to the same organization. Unless/until we have a voting process that’s more complex than unanimous minus one, we use member voting and not organization voting.
- Active members are recorded on datprotocol/working-group (this document)
- Membership process is recorded on datprotocol/working-group (this document)
- Use this issue to propose a new member