Clone this wiki locally
DDMathParser makes it easy to parse a
String and evaluate it as a mathematical expression.
- accessing intermediate representations
- defining custom functions
- adding custom operators
- adding new ways to recognize existing operators
- overriding built-in functions
- recognizing localized numbers
- associating parsed expressions back to the original source string
- recognizing unicode characters such as
DDMathParser gives you all of these things and more.
- Xcode 7
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- iOS 8.0+
- watchOS 2.0+