My docker setup for php dev
This come with:
- a mysql container with only one user root and root as password
- a php container with apache
To use it:
- docker-compose up to launch it
- docker-compse up --built if you need to rebuild it
- docker down to stop it
- docker ps to view the current container
- docker exec -it YOUR_CONTAINER_ID bash to run a shell on a container
It come with a vhost info.example.com.
The vhost file are located in docker/httpd/vhost and the files are in the apps folder.
You can add you php extension in the docker/httpd/Dockerfile file.
You can update the php settings in the docker/httpd/php.ini file.