iOS Dylib Patching Demo
- serve as a tool to teach iOS Developers how to inject using dynamic libraries into Ipa Files
- is featured in https://medium.com/@kennethpoon/how-to-perform-ios-code-injection-on-ipa-files-1ba91d9438db
Main Components (included)
- patchapp.sh (code was modified from https://github.com/bamtan/PokemonGoAnywhere/blob/master/patchapp.sh)
How to patch a ipa file
- Download a cracked ipa. (eg. https://www.iphonecake.com)
- Use Xcode to create an iOS Dynamic Framework (see below as an example). Build the framework target for iphoneos (non-iphonesimulator)
- Reveal the framework in finder and locate the dynamic library binary.
- Copy the entire framework (or just dynamic library binary file will do) and any depedent dylibs into a folder (lets call it DYLIBS).
- You may need additional XCode stock swift dylib which you can find them at
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift. Copy any required swift dylib into the DYLIBS folder
- Go to the root level of this repository and run
sh ./patchapp.sh cracked.ipa ./DYLIBS
- You will see an output file called "cracked-patch.ipa". Use Cydia Impactor (http://www.cydiaimpactor.com) to sign the new and install it into your device.
Feel free to contact the main author email@example.com