this is the sourcecode for files.doebi.at a simple file management platform i needed to distribute files to the public
- simple clean interface
- fast way to share files
- organize files into folders
- md-files are rendered to proper HTML
- client script for easily adding temporary files
- pastebin mode
- [Sender] Upload a file using either a web based client the commandline client
- [Server] Store File on Fileserver and report back the unique url
- [Sender] Share the url
- [Receiver] Dowload file
puppy (commandline client)
pup.py is a python script for fast adding files to your files-server
- uploads files to a system-folder called 'temp'
- assigns the file a random 8-char hash
- returns the full url on commandline
Successfully uploaded screenshot.png to http://files.doebi.at/temp/WQN2qHUg.
for simple and fast text and sourcecode exchange you can use pin
- uses vims :TOhtml to highlight source code in your favourite colors
- uploads files using pup
Successfully uploaded snippet.text.html to http://files.doebi.at/temp/8qDcZwsH.
- automatically delete temporary files after a certain time
- security (E2E)
Unfortunately, as of now there is no security at all. But with the current architecture it can easily be added anytime, asuming key exchange has already happened elsewhere.