DreamFactory Angular2 Auth Component
This repo contains a sample auth component for dreamfactory written in Angular2.
#Getting DreamFactory on your local machine
To download and install DreamFactory, follow the instructions here. Alternatively, you can create a free hosted developer account at www.dreamfactory.com if you don't want to install DreamFactory locally.
#Configuring your DreamFactory instance to run the app
Enable CORS for development purposes.
- In the admin console, navigate to the Config tab and click on CORS in the left sidebar.
- Click Add.
- Set Origin, Paths, and Headers to *.
- Set Max Age to 0.
- Allow all HTTP verbs and check the Enabled box.
- Click update when you are done.
- More info on setting up CORS is available here.
Create a default role for new users and enable open registration
- In the admin console, click the Roles tab then click Create in the left sidebar.
- Enter a name for the role and check the Active box.
- Go to the Access tab.
- Add a new entry under Service Access (you can make it more restrictive later).
- set Service = All
- set Component = *
- check all HTTP verbs under Access
- set Requester = API
- Click Create Role.
- Click the Services tab, then edit the user service. Go to Config and enable Allow Open Registration.
- Set the Open Reg Role Id to the name of the role you just created.
- Make sure Open Reg Email Service Id is blank, so that new users can register without email confirmation.
- Save changes.
#How develop the project on your local machine
- node v4.x.x higher and npm 2.14.7
- to develop independently, without having to put source files in df instance, make sure cors is enabled and necessary permissions are given to services in your df instance
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/dreamfactorysoftware/angular2-auth-component.git cd angular2-auth-component/angular2-auth-component # paste your dsp_instance_url and app_key in app/index.html # install the project's dependencies npm install # watches your files and uses livereload by default npm start `` #Additional Resources More detailed information on the DreamFactory REST API is available [here](http://wiki.dreamfactory.com/DreamFactory/API). The live API documentation included in the admin console is a great way to learn how the DreamFactory REST API works.