Dyn API Python SDK
This library provides an easily scriptable approach to accessing all of the features provided by your Traffic Management (TM) or Message Management (MM) services.
Requires Python 2.6 or higher, or the "simplejson" package.
For full documentation and examples see the dyn module on Read The Docs.
To install the dyn SDK, simply:
$ pip install dyn
Documentation is available on Read The Docs.
- Check for open issues or open a new issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- For bug reports especially it's encouraged for you to include a code snippet highlighting the bug.
- For feature requests it's encouraged for you to include sample code highlighting a use case for the new feature.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :)