This is mainly a bug fix release, as well as containing the latest geth 1.3.3 node and doing some improvements in the contract execution based on user feedback.
- Updates geth to the latest version
- Contract variable and function names that are either CamelCased or with underlines on the name are displayed with space separation, to make them easier to read
- Adds some naive auto detection of timestamps, displaying the time since when detects them.
- Renames true and false to Yes and No and adds checkmark
- Adds 100k extra gas to all transactions above the gas cost estimate
- Naive detection of out of gas transactions
- Fixed an issue that prevented multiple contract executions one after the other
Note Linux 32 and Windows 32, don't come with a node shipped. If you want to help create builds please contact us.