Daniel Shaver Simulator: An Arduboy Game About the Shooting of Daniel Shaver
How to Install the Game
- Buy an Arduboy.
- Install the Arduino IDE and the Arduboy libraries.
- Save this file as "daniel-shaver-sim.ino".
- Open the file in the Arduino IDE.
- Click "OK" to allow the IDE to move the file.
- Turn on the Arduboy.
- Connect your Arduboy to your computer by USB cable.
- In the IDE:
- In the menu "Tools > Board:", select "Arduino Leonardo".
- In the menu "Tools > Port:", select the port that ends with "(Arduino Leonardo)".
- In the menu "Sketch", select "Upload".
- Wait until it says "Done uploading".
This game is about the shooting of Daniel Shaver by Mesa police officer Philip Brailsford.