FlashDevelop is a free and open source (MIT license) source code editor.
FlashDevelop offers first class support for Flash ActionScript (2 and 3) and Haxe development: great and fast code completion & code generation, projects compilation & Flash debugging, plenty of project templates, SWF/SWC exploration, etc.
FlashDevelop is more generally a great web developer IDE with integrated source-control support (svn, git, mercurial), tasks/todo, snippets, XML/HTML/CSS completion and built-in zen-coding for HTML.
- Microsoft Windows .NET 4.0 application for XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Mac OSX/Linux compatible using virtualization software or Wine/CrossOver
- Native (Qt) Mac OSX/Linux helper is available to improve OS integration
- Open in Visual Studio 2017 (Community version is free),
- Click the solution and select "Release|x86" from "Active config" in Properties panel,
- Build the entire solution, the built binary will run in standalone mode