Making invoicing rock since '05
*For end users, simply download the zip file and install it on your system. If you find an issue and develop a solution, you can submit the solution through the SimpleInvoices Group forum. Cloning is only necessary if you want to develop components and features that you want included in SimpleInvoices for all users. If you wish to participate in this capacity, please notify the primary developer by submitting a description of what you want to do, in the SimpleInvoices Group forum.
Updating to Current Version
Fearless359 Version Downloads
- Master 2020 - (master_2020.zip) PHP 7.4 and up.
- Update uses Composer and Node for library maintenance and class autoload. Both libraries are in the download. You will find the Composer library in the vendor directory and the Node library in the node_modules directory.
- You can update from Master 2019.2 version to Master 2020. You CANNOT upgrade from any other version to this version. If you use an earlier version, master_2019 for example, you must first upgrade to master_2019.2 and then upgrade to master_2020.
- All discussions & help have moved to SimpleInvoices Group Forum
- Initial Installation
- FAQs and General Help Topics
- The Entity Relationship Diagram for SI is available in the databases/mysql folder
- ERD Schema with Primary and Foreign Keys
- SimpleInvoices is released under the GPL v3 license - refer license.txt for details
- For help or comments jump on our website or post on the forum at SimpleInvoices Group Forum
- Developer Discussion: SimpleInvoices SimpleInvoices Group Forum
We are proud that SimpleInvoices is currently available in 41 different languages, but we would love for that number to be even bigger!
If you would like to help translate SimpleInvoices into your language check out our translation project. Download updated and additional languages only if logged in there.
For more information refer: simpleinvoices.group/translate