Fieldbook API docs
The Fieldbook API lets you read and write records in your books. Each book has its own API, based on the structure of that book.
Use the Fieldbook API to...
Store content or configuration for your app: Create a Fieldbook to hold app configuration or content, in lieu of a custom admin interface. Then read it through the Fieldbook API from your production app.
Prototype and demo: Use Fieldbook as a quick back end for prototyping workflows and client apps.
Glue together systems and processes: Dump structured output from one program, review and revise the results by hand, then feed it into the next stage of the process.
- Node: fieldbook-client
Unofficial client projects:
- node-fieldbook, a Node client contributed by @connormckelvey
- fieldbook-sharp, a C#/.NET client from @dvdsgl
- fieldbook-apy, a very basic Python 3 client from @cgm616
- fieldbook-py, another basic Python 2/3 client available on pypi from @mattstibbs
- node-fieldbook-promise, a promise-based Node client from @thetmkay
- Fieldbook-SwiftSDK, a Swift SDK for iOS from @chrismash
- phieldbook, a PHP client from @Joeventures