The Core plugin implements most of fman's features, such as copying files, navigating to a folder etc. It relies heavily on the plugin API. fman uses its own plugin system to ensure that the API is stable and powerful enough for real world use.
- Key Bindings.json defines the default key bindings
- Theme.css defines fman's visual appearance (to some extent)
- commands/ implements virtually all commands
- local/ lets fman work with the files on your local hard drive
- zip.py adds support for ZIP files
This repository is made public for educational purposes only. You may only use it to implement plugins for fman. You are not allowed to use any parts of this code for other projects, in particular to implement other file managers.
Location in your installation directory
You can also find these source files in your fman installation directory. Their exact path depends on your operating system: