For a more complete description, see the complete tutorial in the Github wiki
What is XML-mapping-tutorial ?
Tutorial for splitting webservice generation (cxf with wsdl to Java) and xml mapping (XSD to Java) into distinct Maven projects. Uses an XML catalog.
4 maven based projects
- a parent pom project ( xml-mapping-tutorial )
- jar projects:
- an xml to java mapping service ( mapping-service )
- domain ( basic application domain in Java )
- a war project: sample webapp exposing a webservice and nothing else, the XML to Java mapping is delegated to the mapping-service project
It works and fills its goal. Nevertheless, many things may be improved (see TODO section below)
- mvn tomcat/jetty plugin
- enhance the order object, Java as well as XSD ('cause having only 1 field is kinda...)