Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- ports -c: Don't try removing a filesystem that was not created.
- ports -c: Add new '-m null -M path' syntax for system ports trees.
- ports -d: Fix some cases where trees were not deleted when expected to be. This is only for trees created after this fix.
- ports -c -F: The -m method is now respected with -F.
- bulk/testport: Link a latest-done symlink in the log dir when a build completes.
- pwait: Fix kern.randompid hangs
- queue: Fix for sending commands to poudriered [not well supported]
- jail -u: Don't run freebsd-update update for PRERELEASE, STABLE or CURRENT jails.
- jail -c -m ftp: Avoid bad number comparison with '12-CURRENT'
- jail -c: Don't allow creating a jail when its mountpoint already exists
- XDEV: Attempt to link /usr/bin/makewhatis
- sh: Update from FreeBSD head r319826
- sh: Enable nofork for clock, dirempty and realpath commands.
- jail -u: Only run freebsd-update if needed
- bulk CHECK_CHANGED_DEPS: Only run
ldconfig -ronce for the entire build rather than for every package.
- poudriere: Allow MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX from command environment.
- jail: Support src-env.conf
- poudriere: Force umask 022 and allow override with UMASK in poudriere.conf
- Default RESOLV_CONF to host's /etc/resolv.conf
- jail -k: Don't force having a portstree for cleanup
- Fix MNAMELEN check consistency (2 different length paths were being used for calculations)
- bulk -n: Fix .building directory sticking around on early exit.
- pkgclean: Fix to remove packages from .building directory from previously-failed bulk.
- bulk: Store build name in PACKAGES/.buildname
- jail -x: Add back a default for NXBDESTDIR for older base branches
- jail -cu -m ftp: Fix jail and mounts lingering on failure.
- testport: Fix handling of broken ports.
- Jails: Don't use allow.socket_af, allow.raw_sockets in the no-networking jail.
- Nested jails:
- Don't force allow.socket_af, allow.raw_sockets, allow.chflags, and allow.sysvipc
- Check for and error if the following flags are not enabled:
- enforce_statfs=1, allow.mount, allow.mount.devfs, allow.mount.nullfs, and allow.mount.tmpfs
- children.max is not properly exposed in a nested jail and so is not checked.
- Fix trying to add loopback address in nested jail when there is none.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.